Monday, August 16, 2010

Coming Back Stronger ~ Drew Brees

I just finished reading

I predict that the Saints will not win a single game in the up coming season. Don't bother asking until we know whether or not my prediction held true.

If I am wrong: Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

If I am right, I will write my book review explaining how I came to my conclusion.

ciao...

UPDATE

New Orleans Saints beat the Minnesota Vikings 14-9 in the season opener at the Superdome.

Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!



I'll still write my book review. Just sooner than I thought, and it just won't include the reason for my prediction.

Who dat! Who dat say they gonna beat dem saints!

My Review of the Book found on Amazon.com


5.0 out of 5 stars
Finally a Real Saint Leads the Saints, October 13, 2010


One reviewer, Mr. Belvedere, wrote: "The most annoying thing to me is the fact that Mr. Brees is arrogant enough to believe that God and Jesus care about the football heroics and success of a guy who happens to be lucky enough to play for a living."

If God cares enough to count the very hairs of each of our individual heads, I think He can care enough about Mr. Brees to even assist him in making New Orleans Saints football history.

"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered." Matthew 10:30

I told a man about six years ago that I believed God would never honor a team with the name Saints with a championship victory until real saints were part of the team. Then along came Drew Brees whose book testifies that the New Orleans Saints got a real deal modern day saint, and look at the miracle that happened!

Yeah, I think God and Jesus care a lot about even the supposedly little things that comprise our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment